Thank you for your interest in Mt. Bethel Christian Academy. We look forward to assisting you with the application process.
International students will be considered for admission to 9th-12th grade only. Once a student is admitted, Mt. Bethel Christian Academy will issue an I-20 form to the student to apply for their student visa from their local U.S. Embassy. A student representative must notify the school of their housing requirements.
Each of the application steps are summarized below and may be selected for more information.
Mt. Bethel Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color or national or ethnic origin.
- Step One: Application and Payment
- Step Two: Teacher/Counselor Evaluation Forms
- Step Three: Student Records
- Step Four: Student Interview
- Step Five: Academic Testing
- Step Six: Admission Decisions
To initiate the application process, please complete the following:
- Complete the online application. New users will be prompted to create an account.
- Pay your $100 application fee online by credit card or contact Mr. Chip Barber, Director of Operations, to make payment arrangements. If you choose to pay by check, money order or wire-transfer, please remit payment to Mt. Bethel Christian Academy.
- After completing the online application, you will receive an email confirmation with additional instructions.
- Please submit your student's birth certificate.
After completing your online application, you will receive a confirmation email (as referenced above) prompting you to sign into your admission account again. When your application reads "submitted," you will need to follow the following instructions to complete your application:
Download the evaluation form(s) below and forward them to your student's respective teacher(s) for completion. We ask that teachers return the evaluations directly to Mt. Bethel Christian Academy.
Upper School Teacher Evaluation Forms
- Upper School Math Evaluation
- Upper School Language Arts Evaluation
- Upper School Principal/Counselor Evaluation
- Upper School Science Evaluation (STEM Honors applicants only)
Please complete the Transcripts Release Authorization form and submit it to your student's current school, authorizing them to submit to us a copy of the student's current report card and a copy of the previous year's final grades, along with any standardized test scores that may be in their file. This form should be given to the student's school within seven days of submitting your child's online application.
International Students: Download Transcript Release Authorization Form
Non-native English Speakers are required to take the TOEFL. Under certain circumstances, the SSAT or PSAT may be required, as well.
English speaking applicants will be required to take the SSAT or PSAT. For more details about either exam, please email the Admission office.