As of January 2021, Mt. Bethel Christian Academy will begin using a “Continuous Enrollment Contract,” also known as an “Evergreen Enrollment Contract.” This webpage will provide an overview of what that means.
If a current family would like to apply for Tuition Assistance, please begin the application process by February 1st.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MBCA Admission Office
- December: Tuition & Fees Published for Upcoming Year
- January 19th-February 1st: Enrollment Notification Period
- February 1st: Re-Enrollment Deadline
- February 1st: Create Tuition Assistance Account in FACTS
- Mid February: 2021-2022 Year Deposit Drafted by FACTS Accounts
- March 1st: Tuition Assistance Application & Documents Deadline
- April 5th: Tuition Assistance Award Notifications Begin
- May: Upcoming School Year Payment Plans Begin
Click Here to Access Your
Student's Continuous Enrollment Contract
(Contracts for Upcoming School Year
Will Be Available January 19, 2021)
- What is Continuous Enrollment?
- Why did MBCA make the change to Continuous Enrollment Contracts?
- I am enrolling more than one child. Do I need to sign a Continuous Enrollment Contract for each one?
- I am planning to keep my child(ren) at MBCA through graduation, but what if my plans change?
- Where and when will tuition and fees be posted?
- Is a deposit required?
- How do payment plans work?
- I am applying for tuition assistance. How does the Continuous Contract take into consideration my tuition assistance application?
- Will I need to fill out a new tuition assistance application each year?
- If I still have questions, who should I contact for more information?